Your voice is so important. We can’t build a brighter future for our keiki—and create the Hawaiʻi they deserve—without people like you.
Read our free Advocacy Toolkit to build your advocacy skills, or get straight to the basics:
- How to plan your advocacy
- How the legislative process works
- Creating an account with the Hawaiʻi State Legislature
- How to write testimony and testify effectively
- How to work with the media
Check out other resources that show you:
- Hawaii Civics 101: How A Bill Becomes A Law - Honolulu Civil Beat
- How To Testify On A Bill At The Legislature - Honolulu Civil Beat
- Engagement 101 including
Watch the 2023 Policy and Advocacy Training below:
- Sign up for free email action alerts.
- Check out our upcoming events.
- Donate to support this grassroots movement.