|2024 Legislative Priorities
|2024 Children's Policy Agenda
|CPA Bill Tracker
Welcome to the fight to make Hawaiʻi a better place for keiki and families to thrive!
The 2024 Legislative Session is full of bills that have the ability to help our community thrive! From opening more child care seats across the state, to starting a paid family and medical leave program, we are here to help walk you through joining the movement and using your voice to make real change!
How does a bill become law?
Which Deadlines Apply To My Bill?
Determining which legislative deadlines apply to a particular bill can be a challenge. The diagram linked below should help! Deadlines appear in purple. To become law, a bill must meet each relevant legislative deadline.
Now, learn to use your voice!
Read our free Advocacy Toolkit to build your advocacy skills, or get straight to the basics:
- How to plan your advocacy
- How the legislative process works
- Creating an account with the Hawaiʻi State Legislature
- How to write testimony and testify effectively
- How to work with the media
- Check out our upcoming events.
- Download our 2024 Legislative Priorities.
- Sign up for our email newsletters and action alerts.
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Read our Advocacy Toolkit to learn about the legislative process and how to submit testimony.
- Donate to support this movement working to ensure Hawaiʻi’s keiki have a bright future.
For any questions or media inquiries, please email [email protected].